Preventive Maintenance Checkup
Purair Air Conditioning & Heating's preventive maintenance checkup includes the following:
- Check the cooling and heating cycles
- Clean the outside condenser co
- Inspect the evaporator coil
- Check the cleanliness of the blower assembly
- Oil fan motors depending on the manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspect thermostat
- Examine filter
- Examine safety controls
- Check starting capacity
- Measure the amperage draw electrically
- Check the defrost cycles
- Examine the whole electrical control connections
- Clean out the drain line, and add tablets to the drain pan if algae/sludge present
- Make sure the outside unit is level
- Check refrigerant subcool and superheat
- Inspect breakers
- Inspect the fan blades
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Inspect heat stripss
- High Efficiency Furnace
- Check the function of reversing the valve
- Inspect contactor and relays
Save On Our Plan With A Coupon!
Per System Maintenance Plan
Only one (1) coupon per
service address will be accepted.
Coupon must be presented at the time of service.
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
( click coupon to print )